Bobrisky Richest Ashewo, the most talked-about male barbie in Nigeria, bragged about the value of jewelry he wore on a date worth over N12.4 m.
The controversial crossdresser, dressed up extravagantly for an outing with his collection of expensive pieces of jewelry in a new video on Instagram.
Sharing a video of his outfit, Bobrisky did a breakdown of his shiny pieces, he wrote;
“Now let do dis calculations together. Let add up everything am wearing in dis video.
1) my hair 6 bundles bone straight 40 inches with a frontal (1,000,000)
2) my earring 18 Carat gold from @houseofamearypearl 800,000
3) my 18 carat gold cord 350,000
4) my Rolex 8,000,000
5) I’m wearing 3 cartel gold bangles each cost 300k total are 900,000
6) my bangle cos 1.4million
7) I’m repping @sophiecouture_official gown 25,000
Total 12,475,000 wow 🔥🔥🔥. Richest ashewo in Nigeria, put some respect on her name. I forgot to add my two gold ring o !”