How To Recover JAMB UTME Or DE Email Address, PIN or Confirmation Code, Have you lost your JAMB UTME or DE pin profile email address, or confirmation code, for some reason or the other?
Usually, before you can register for JAMB, you need to supply the following:
- Email Address
- Confirmation code
If you have lost any of them, let’s quickly show you how you to proceed to recover below.
How to Retrieve Your JAMB Confirmation code
To retrieve your jamb confirmation code, Send Resend as an SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019.
How to Retrieve Your Lost JAMB, UTME Pin or Email Address
To recover your already purchased UTME PIN, send UTMEPIN as an SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019.
Retrieve a lost JAMB profile code through Email
In order to check for your profile code in the email:
- Log in to your email you used while creating the profile
- Locate the message sent to you that very day.
- The message that contains the profile code will look like the one below.
- Retrieve jamb profile code
- Visit the link http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CandPay/InitPay#
- Select the option that says “Retrieve Pin”
- Type in your confirmation code
- Click on get UTME Pin or Get DE Pin.