The University Sokoto State, SSU Admission List 2020 /2021 Academic Session is Out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SSU admission list is now available online.
How to Check SSU Admission List 2020 /2021
Currently, SSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the SSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.