How To Check School Admission Status Process
This page covers How To Check School Admission Status and JAMB CAPS, how to accept/reject Admission offers on JAMB Portal.
How To Check School Admission Status/JAMB 2021/2022
Below are five good steps on how to check your school admission status on CAPS:
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
Now that you know “How To Check School Admission Status” lets consider few things after accepting the admission.
After Accepting My School Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you.
- Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible.
- Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school.
- This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc.
- You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures.
- Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career .
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them.
- It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly.
- Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
All the best!