College of Education Warri COEWARRI Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out.
The management of the College of Education, Warri (COEWARRI) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
COE Warri admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check COEWARRI Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their COEWARRI admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COEWARRI admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
READ ALSO: Steps On How to Answer JAMB Questions Correctly
a. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
b. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
c. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
d. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
e. Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the students that made it to the College of Education, Warri admission list.