This is to inform all candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice in the 2020/2021 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Candidates are advised to log on to the University website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, go to Undergraduate Portal and click on “Pre-Admission Screening Instructions” for detailed information about the registration process.
Candidates are advised to be very meticulous in their entries, as wrong entries will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
A. Registration Instructions
(i) Registration Period is from 10th August to 31th August, 2020.
(ii) All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
(iii) Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
(iv) Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
(v) UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
(vi) The registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
(vii) Please NOTE that all change, of course, should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
(viii) ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
(ix) Ensure all entries are correct before final submission.
(i) Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit www.unilorin.edu.ng and click
undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised Not To Go Through Google;
(ii) On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click PreAdmission Screening Registration;
(iii) Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number)
(iv) Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
(v) If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
(vi) Fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and or ’A’ level or Awaiting results). Awaiting result will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
(vii) Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
• Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
• Enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
• Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
• Click on Pay.Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to
avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
(viii) On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left hand side of your screen enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click log in
• If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
(ix) click on next step button to continue, then click OK on message dialog box, after filling all necessary details;
(x) click submit button when you are sure all information has been accurately provided.
C. Direct Entry (DE) candidates
(i) The step by step Registration Procedure in B, (i – x) above also applies to D/E candidates.
(ii) In addition, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s)
from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK when concluded;
(iii) To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate;
(iv) click on save when concluded;
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code. The Screening will be computer based test. Candidates will be allowed to choose their screening Centres during the registration process. You require the UNILORIN Official Post-UTME Past questions for adequate preparation for the screening.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : pre [email protected]