Nigerian Academy of Police, POLAC Software Based Check Examination? All aspirants to POLAC are hereby advised to be aware that a computer-based test (CBT) format has been adopted by the Nigerian Police Academy for Entrance exams.
Beginning from 8 Regular Course (8RC) Post UTME Entrance Examination, nevertheless, the POLAC Computer Based Test format (CBT) for Entrance Examinations starts.
This was formally revealed in a circular our News correspondent received. If you are wondering where to write your exams, see Detailed List of Review Centers at the Nigerian Police Academy (POLAC). POLAC Computer Based Test
List of Nigerian Police Academic Examin Centers.
- POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja
- Police Training School, Bauchi
- Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
- Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
- Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
- Police Detective College, Enugu
- Police Training School, Ibadan
- Police Staff College, Jos
- Police College, Kaduna
- Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
- Police College, Ikeja, Lagos
- Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
- Police College, Maiduguri
- Police Secondary School, Minna
- Emmanuel College, Owerri
- Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
- Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
- Zone 3 – Jalingo,Taraba State
- Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State
Nigeria Police Entrance Exam Requirements.
- Acknowledgement Form
- JAMB Result Slip
- Examination Card
- 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler
- 2 Two postcard size photographs (3.5×5 inches)
Note: The two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, examination centre and signature.
READ ALSO: WAEC Candidate Tested Positive For Coronavirus In Akwa Ibom State
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Pattern.
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination shall assume the following pattern:
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%).
Other sections, only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS
SECTION B: FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
- Literature in English
SECTION C: FACULTY OF LAW
- Literature in English
SECTION D: FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
SECTION E: FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Principle of Accounts/Commerce
The document reads;
”12 AUGUST, 2020.
The Honorable Minister,
Ministry of Police Affairs,
Area I Gariki Abuja.
NOTIFICATION FOR CHANGE OF DATE FOR THE SELECTION EXAMINATION INTO THE 8TH REGULAR COURSE OF THE NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY WUDIL.
The Hon Minister Of Police Affairs may please wish to recall the commencement of online sates of Application forms in to the 8th Regular Course of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, on Monday 13th April, 2020 to Sunday the 5th July, 2020. However. The Academy earlier slated Saturday 8th August, 2020 for the Selection Examination at its;
Also read: IJMB: Gain 200 level admission in any university of your choice
1. Designated Centers nationwide. Consequently, due to the global pandemic of the Corona Virus COVlD-19), the rescheduling of WAEC examination among other reasons and to observe physical distancing so as to contain the spread of the corona virus. The Academy decided to subscribe into Computer Based Test (CBT) for the conduct of its Selection Examination.
2. In the light of the above and in view of the preparation for the CBT, time constraint, logistics and other administrative issues, the Academy had to consider rescheduling the conduct of the Selection Examination to another date. That the Examination will now be slated for Thursday 17th and Saturday 19th September, 2020. The Academy regrets any inconvenience this may have caused.
3. Submitted for the Honorable Minister’s kind noting and information. Accept most sincerely the assurances of the Academy Management’s
AlG ZANNA M Ibrahim, mni
Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy